Analysis of the Effect Liquidity and Solvability to Profitability (Case Study of Coal Mining Sub-Sector Companies Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange)

Ryand Daddy Setyawan(1), Padlun Fauzi(2),


(1) Universitas Bangka Belitung
(2) Universitas Bangka Belitung
Corresponding Author

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of liquidity and solvability on profitability in the Coal Mining Sub-Sector Companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange period 2017-2022. This research method uses a quantitative approach with multiple regression analysis. The source of this research uses secondary data sourced from the financial statements of the Coal Mining Sub-Sector Company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The sample of this study was 15 with Benjamin Graham’s strategy elimintaion companies using Purposive Sampling techniques. The results of this study indicate that partially liquidity has a significant effect on profitability and solvability has a significant effect on profitability. Simultaneously the results obtained that Liquidity, Solvability and Asset Growth significantly influence Profitability. Determination coefficient value of 0,33 shows that Liquidity and Solvability provide diversity of 33% on profitability, while the remaining 67% is influenced by other factors not observed in this study.


Keywords


Benjamin Graham, Liquidity, Solvability, Profitability

References


Afrinda, nidya. 2013. analisis pengaruh likuiditas dan solvabilitas terhadap profitabilitaspada perusahaan makanan dan minuman yang terdaftar di bursa efek indonesia.

Al haryono, jusup. 2005. dasar-dasar akuntansi, edisi 6. yogyakarta: sekolah. tinggi ilmu ekonomi ykpn.1.Ludijanto, shella.2013. pengaruh analisis leverage terhadap kinerja keuangan perusahaan (studi pada perusahaan property dan real estate yang listing di bei tahun 2010-2012).

Amrita, maulidia rahmah.2012.pengaruh likuiditas, solvabilitas, dan aktivitas terhadap profitabilitas pada perusahaan otomotif

Augusty, ferdinand. (2013). metode penelitian manajemen. semarang. badan. penerbit universitas diponegoro.

Belkaoui, ahmed riahi, 2011. teori akuntansi, penerbit salemba empat,

Bougie, & sekaran. (2013). edisi 5, research methods for business: a skill. building approach. new york: john wiley@sons.Erma risdo tohonan manurung gusnardi rina selva johan, 2013.(study kasus pada perusahaan real estate dan property bursa efek indonesia tahun 2005-2012)

Fahmi, irham. 2011. analisis laporan akuntansi. bandung: alfabeta Sugiyono, 2013, metodelogi penelitian kuantitatif, kualitatif dan r&d. (bandung: alfabeta)

Financial & managerial accounting (9781337119207): carl warren, james m. reeve, jonathan duchac: books.

Ghozali, imam. 2011. “aplikasi analisis multivariate dengan program spss”. semarang: badan penerbit universitas diponegoro.

Jogiyanto hartono, 2013. “teori portofolio dan analisis investasi”, bpfe. yogyakarta, edisi kedelapan, yogyakarta.

Kasmir. (2012), analisis laporan keuangan. jakarta : pt. raja grafindo persada.Toto, 2010.deteksi cepat kondisi keuangan;7 analisis rasio keuangan.jakarta.ppm manajemen.

Kasmir. 2013. analisis laporan keuangan. rajawali pers : jakarta.

Munawir, s. 2012. analisis informasi keuangan, liberty, yogyakarta. pourkand,Sutrisno. 2012. manajemen keuangan: teori aplikasi & konsep. yogyakarta:.

Persada. rudianto. 2012. akuntansi pengantar. jakarta : penerbit erlangga.

Riyanto, Bambang. 2010. dasar-dasar pembelanjaan perusahaan, ed. 4, bpfe-. yogyakarta.

Slamet, sugiri 2012. akuntansi pengantar 1. yogyakarta : upp stim ykpn

Sudana , i made.(2011). manajemen keuangan perusahaan teori dan praktek.

Zweig, Jason, 2014, Benjamin Graham the Intelligent Investor,


Full Text: PDF

Article Metrics

Abstract View : 152 times
PDF Download : 102 times

DOI: 10.57235/jambuair.v2i1.447

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2023 Ryand Daddy Setyawan, Padlun Fauzi

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.