The Effect of Service Quality and Price on Consumer Satisfaction at the Coto Makasar Nusantara Restaurant, Wayame Village, Teluk Ambon District

Musardi Musardi(1), Merryll Pelamonia(2), Fransisca Riconita Sinay(3),


(1) Pattimura University
(2) Pattimura University
(3) Pattimura University
Corresponding Author

Abstract


This study aims to determine how the influence of service quality and price on consumer satisfaction at the Coto Makasar Nusantara Restaurant in Wayame Village, Teluk Ambon District. The method in this study uses a quantitative approach through the SPSS program with data collection techniques are observation, questionnaires and documentation. Based on the results of the data analysis test, it shows that simultaneously (F test) the independent variables of service quality (X1) and price (X2) together or simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on consumer satisfaction (Y) at the Coto Makasar Nusantara Restaurant, Wayame Village, Ambon Bay District. The influence of service quality and price is 65.3%, while the remaining 34.7% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.


Keywords


Quality Of Service, Price and Customer Satisfaction

References


A. Zeithaml, V. Parasuraman, A. and L. Berry L. 1985. “Problems and Strategies in Services Marketing”. Jurnal of Marketing Vol. 49. (Spring).

Ade Syarif Maulana. 2016. Pengaruh Kualitas dan Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan PT. TOI.

Amstrong, G. dan Kotler, Philip. Dasar-dasar Pemasaran Jilid 2 Edisi Bhs. Indonesia dari Principle of Marketing, Jakarta: PT Prehalindo, 1998.

Angipora, Marius P. 2002, Dasar-dasar Pemasaran. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Buchari Alma. 2011. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa, Cetakan Kesembelian, Alfabeth, Bandung.

Fandi Tjiptono. 2005. Strategi Pemasaran. Andi Offset. Yogjakarta.

Fandy Tjiptono 2009, Strategi Pemasaran, Edisi Kedua, Cetakan Ketujuh, Penerbit: Andi Offset, Yogyakarta.

Fitri Wedaries. 2017. Tingkat Kepuasan Konsumen dan Minat Beli Ulang di Gudeg Bu Lies Wijilan Yogyakarta

Fitriananur. 2020. Pengaruh Harga, Kualitas Produk, dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Rumah Makan Lesehan Dapur M’riah Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Thaha Saifuddin Jambi.

Garvin, D. A. 1987. Managing Quality. New York: The Free Press.

Ghozali, Imam. 2001. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. Semarang: Badan Peneliti Universitas Diponegoro.

Hurriyati, Ratih. 2010. Bauran Pemasaran dan Loyalitas Konsumen. Bandung: Alfabetha.

Husein, Umar. Riset Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen, Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 2000.

J. Supranto, M.A., APU. 2011. Pengukuran Tingkat Kepuasan Pelanggan untuk Menaikkan Pangsa Pasar ( Cetakan Keempat). Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.

Kotler dan Keller, 2007. Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi 12, Jilid 1, PT.Indeks,Jakarta.

Kotler, Philip and Kevin Lane Keller. 2012. Marketing Management, Edisi 14, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall Published.

Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi ke 13. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler, Philip. Manajemen Pemasaran (Marketing Management), Jakarta: Prenhallindo, 1997.

Kusmayadi dan Endar Sugiarto. 2000. Metodologi Penelitian dalam Bidang Kepariwisataan. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Lewis dan Boom. 2005. Service, Quality & Satisfaction. Edisi ke 3. Fandy Tjiptono & Gregorius Chandra, Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi.

Lilis Rosanti (2020). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Rumah Makan Mbak Daeng Alauddin Makassar.

Lina sri Situmeang. 2017. Pengaruh kualitas pelayanan, harga dan lokasi terhadap kepuasan konsumen pada rumah makan Istana Hot plate medan.

Lupiyoadi. 2001. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa Teori dan Praktek, Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Mutiawati et al, 2019. Kinerja Pelayanan Angkutan Umum Jalan Raya. Yogyakarta. Deepublish.

Ratminto dan Atik Septi Winarsih. 2010. Manajemen Pelayanan. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Stanton, Wiliam J. 1998. Prinsip Pemasaran Edisi Ketujuh Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&B. Alfabeta, Bandung.

Suharsimi, 1998. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek, Jakarta:Rineka Cipta.

Sukirno, Sadono. 2006. Pengantar Teori Makro Ekonomi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Supranto, J. 2011. Pengukuran Tingkat Kepuasan Pelanggan Untuk Menaikkan Pangsa Pasar, Cetakan keempat, Penerbit PT Rineka Cipta, Jakarta.

Tjiptono Fandy. 2015. Strategi Pemasaran, Edisi 4, Andi, Yogyakarta


Full Text: PDF (104-115)

Article Metrics

Abstract View : 274 times
PDF (104-115) Download : 124 times

DOI: 10.57235/jambuair.v1i2.80

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Musardi Musardi, Merryll Pelamonia, Fransisca Riconita Sinay

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.