Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Authors certify that the work reported here has not been published before and contains no materials the publication of which would violate any copyright or other personal or proprietary right of any person or entity.
- Authors dont transfer or license the copyright of publishing to JAMPARING: Jurnal Akuntansi Manajemen Pariwisata dan Pemeblajaran Konseling Research to publish the article in any media format, to share, to disseminate, to index, and to maximize the impact of the article in any databases.
- Authors hereby dont agree to transfer a copyright for publishing to JAMPARING: Jurnal Akuntansi Manajemen Pariwisata dan Pemeblajaran Konseling a Publisher of the manuscript.
- Authors reserve the following:
- all proprietary rights other than copyright such as patent rights;
- the right to use all or part of this article in future works of our own such as in books and lectures;
- use for presentation in a meeting or conference and distributing copies to attendees;
- use for internal training by author's company;
- distribution to colleagues for their research use;
- use in a subsequent compilation of the author's works;
- inclusion in a thesis or dissertation;
- reuse of portions or extracts from the article in other works (with full acknowledgement of final article);
- preparation of derivative works (other than commercial purposes) (with full acknowledgement of final article); and
- voluntary posting on open web sites operated by author or author’s institution for scholarly purposes, but it should follow the open access license of Creative Common CC BY-NC License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.